Sunday, July 15, 2012

Is It Bad To Have Too Many Dreams?

Question: Brother Khrystus, I keep dreaming and dreaming and dreaming of all sorts of things that I want to do in my life. I just never seem to stop dreaming. Is it bad to have too many dreams?

Answer: Hi friend, I LOVE your question. I believe that we are related because I stay dreaming too. There is NOTHING wrong with having ONE dream or having a MILLION Dreams. You are on the right path!

Those who have dreams and pursue them, usually reach much further than those who have no dreams or who have dreams and do not pursue them.

Again, NOTHING  IS  WRONG  WITH  DREAMING. Let's look at Genesis 37:5  And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

Joseph was hated by his VERY  OWN  BROTHERS for dreaming and sharing his dreams. So too, we will be hated too. Some would get jealous of you because you have great dreams and they have none or very little, or can't seem to get their dreams accomplished. When they are jealous and start hating you and trying to keep you down - Stay dreaming!

Note well, don't just stay dreaming only, but pray and ask God's will for your life and his guidance, blessing and provision as you follow your heart.

Great Dreamers usually have a very trying or hard time before many of their dreams come to pass. They have to remain patient, keep their FAITH  high and stay working and HOPEFUL. Look at Joseph!

1. His brothers hated him
2. They sold him into slavery
3. He was wrongfully imprisoned because he ran from Potiphar's wife
4. When he thought the butler would remember him and help him get out of prison, he was forgotten again. WHAT  DISCOURAGEMENT  THIS  GREAT  DREAMER  HAD?

Through it all, he NEVER gave up and kept trusting in GOD until he received his promotion. Geneis 41:40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

WOW - Do you see that? Joseph went from the prison to the palace. From the forgotten to the most recognized. Keep your trust in God and your faith HIGH as you stay DREAMING and you - may I say WE  - WE  WILL  REACH  FAR  TOGETHER!

Looking forward to reading or hearing about your successes in the future as you stay dreaming and stay holding on to God!



Brother Khrystus, President, Preacher, Motivational Speaker, Youth Advocate
Dare 2 Be Different International
http://www.d2bdifferent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment